Family owned and operated for over 35 years, Crab Catcher is one of San Diego’s premier seafood restaurants. We specialize in locally sourced hook and line caught fish, wild caught shellfish from the Baja Peninsula, and our signature Bering Sea Red King Crab legs – all prepared with the freshest seasonal, locally grown produce. All of our dishes are prepared in innovative culinary styles and finished with fresh, exciting presentations to ensure each plate showcases the flavor, quality, and natural beauty of the ingredients.
Come and experience a handcrafted cocktail or locally brewed beer in our Ocean View Oyster Bar with the best happy hour ocean view in San Diego.
Join us for Lunch daily and our famous Saturday and Sunday Brunch – featuring both unique and traditional brunch items paired with classic handmade cocktails like our Crabby Mary with house pickled green beans and a Jonah Crab Claw.
Growing up in San Diego, catching, cleaning, and cooking fish was a huge part of my life and still is today. The freshness and quality of our seafood is extremely important in my kitchen. – Chef, Jon Burwell
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- La Jolla Village News Readers Choice 2017: Best Appetizer
- La Jolla Village News Readers Choice 2017: Best Romantic Dining
- Open Table: 2017 Diners’ Choice Award
- Wine Spectator, Award of Excellence 2016
- La Jolla Light Readers Choice 2016: Best Happy Hour
- La Jolla Light Readers Choice 2016: Best Fish and Chips